Yo Momma's Style Colorado Style HOT Green Chile 9oz, Pack of 3
Green Chile is something I always made back in Colorado with four simple ingredients, slowly cooked for hours until all the ingredients meld together! It's typically used to ladle over burritos, chimichangas, tamales, and is used to make Huevos Rancheros. Green Chile embodies the flavors of Southwestern cuisine. Please feel free to Facebook Yo Momma Style, and let us know how you transformed something ordinary to extraordinary. Comer con Gusto!
- Usually used as a condiment.
- Embodes the true flavors of Southwestern Cuisine.
- Green Chile is typically served warm unlike Salsa.
- Full bodied flavor of New Mexican Roasted Peeled Chopped Anaheim Chiles.
- Served warm ladled over tamales, chimichangas, and used to make Huevos Rancheros.